The Split Article Topper starts articles with a title, subtitle, primary color theme, secondary spot theme, prominent image in a visual split, left and right. The left side displays the text. The right side requires a single image.
- Primary Color Themes: light, dark, white, crimson, red, black
- Secondary Spot Themes: see expanded palette
- Visible Content Fields: title, subtitle, overline, byline, image
- Instances per Page: one
How it Works
- Content creators pick a color theme, spot theme, and author bylines
- Title, subtitle, topic overline, and image are pulled in automatically from article content
|Aspect Ratio (recommended)||Width (proportional)||Height (proportional)||Scaling Behavior|
|4:3 or 3:4||Crops uniformly left and right||Fixed||Height is fixed; width will crop (uniformly left and right) on mobile.|
Will appear horizontal on desktop, vertical on tablet, and square-ish to slightly vertical on phone.