The Hero Tease component presents a large visual format to tease an HBS story or other editorial piece. Much or all of the tease content will be pulled from the story itself.
- Alignment Options: full
- Color Themes: light, dark, white, crimson, purple, blue, red, black
- Visible Content Fields: title, subtitle, topic overline, attribution, image
- Instances per Page: none to multiple
How it Works
- Content editors pick a layout and a story to tease
- Overline category, title, subheading, attribution, and image is pulled from the story chosen
|Aspect Ratio (recommended)||Width (proportional)||Height (proportional)||Scaling Behavior|
|16:9 (~3:2 viewable)||Fixed* (left and right sides will be cropped off of 16:9 image; part of image that shows is ~3:2)||Fixed*||Left and right sides of a 16:9 image will always be cropped off (actual proportion is ~3:2).|
Text block covers increasing amount of lower-left section of image as browser width decreases.
*Images will auto-crop based on the limiting dimension.
Flat Stacked Style
Flat Side-By-Side Style