The Statistics Group component displays a list of numerical statistics with optional image and CTA link.
- Alignment Options: center, wide, full
- Color Themes: none
- Visible Content Fields: header, CTA link, image, list of numerical statistics
- Instances per Page: none to multiple
How it Works
- Content editors select a layout and write a collection of numerical statistics. We do not show every permutation in the examples below, but each block can contain between 2–6 statistics.
- Images are optional — if used they can appear either next to the statistics (side-by-side style) or below the statistics (stacked style)
|Aspect Ratio (recommended)||Width (proportional)||Height (proportional)||Scaling Behavior|
|4:3||Crops uniformly left and right||Fixed||Height is fixed; width will crop (uniformly left and right) on mobile.|
Image goes from horizontal to vertical appearance on phone.